Facebook Instagram Pinterest Teachers Pay Teachers Image Map

Monday, April 28, 2014

Posters!!

I've already started thinking about my decor for next year...
YES. I know the current school year is not over.
YES. I know summer has not even begun.
But once my brain starts, it won't quit. So I've already started planning, buying and MAKING!

I've made some adorable classorom posters for my room next year... I can't tell you WHERE or WHY the idea came about (that will have to wait), but I can give a small hint... Basically, I'm going to turn old, worn out aspects of my classroom (my school is kinda dated) into ADORABLE.

Remember what I did to my ugly cabinets last year? It's along those same lines... I'm seriously stoked about the end result. So STAY TUNED!
Last year I took my old, ugly mismatched cabinets and covered them with contact paper. From LAME to FAB! 


Anyway. Back to my classroom posters.
I love them so much I decided to make them a $1 download on my TPT. I've made them with clipart frames and without (both option is in each pack) so you can either print, cut and hang 'em right away OR print, cut and buy an adorable frame to put them in.

Here are the posters I've made thus far... If you like one, just click the pic to be taken to my TPT store, "Katie Texas"!

5"7"s



 

4"6"s



Want a free one? Just pin a pic of your favorite & blog about it and I'll hook you up! Just comment with the link below. (Limit 2 per person and only open to the first 5 people who leave a comment)

Have a cute saying you'd like made into a poster? Comment below and if I decide to make it, I'll give you a free one! YAY! 

~xo~







1 comment:

  1. I love these posters! So cute! I blogged about it here... http://creativeuppergrades.blogspot.com/2014/05/cha-cha-changes.html

    A saying that I write on my board is, "Keep Calm and Always Return My Pencils!"

    Amber
    Creative Ideas for the Upper Elementary Classroom

    ReplyDelete